Deviled eggs are a staple snack for parties.
Not only are they easy to make, but they’re delicious (and relatively low calorie when you’re also eating piles of dressing, turkey, burgers, and pies, depending on what kind of party you’re at). If you are bored by the typical recipe, try these unique ideas the next time you’re preparing for a get-together.
Children and adults alike will love these strange (but delicious) eggs.
1. You’ll want to try these tuna eggs ASAP. It’s like a mini tuna salad sandwich!
2. Shrimp and eggs is a genius combination you probably haven’t thought of before.
3. Love Sriracha? Then you’re going to go nuts over this.
4. Ever think to use tarragon in deviled eggs? You should. It’s great!
5. Even if you’re not a fan of pickled eggs, you’ll want to try this colorful recipe.
6. Pumpkins may not be growing right now, but who cares? These look delicious.
7. Dijon mustard makes this recipe extra delicious.
8. Pesto is delicious…and it’s even better when it’s in a deviled egg.
9. These eggs require only two ingredients…they’re so simple and delicious.
10. Yes. That’s kimchi. (Amazing!)
11. Loaded potatoes are great, but loaded deviled eggs may be better.
12. Make this classic dish super spicy with this roasted jalapeño recipe.
13. These fried deviled eggs don’t even pretend to be healthy.
14. Cream cheese deviled eggs. They need no explanation.
15. Delight children and adults alike this Easter with these bright eggs.
16. Buffalo sauce? Check. Blue cheese? Check. Deviled egg awesomeness? Double check.
17. Deviled egg chicks are perfect for Easter. D’uh.
18. Bacon tends to go with everything, but these bacon deviled eggs are even better than you’d think.
19. Beet and avocado eggs are both beautiful AND delicious.